quinta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2008

A tão complicada Host Family Letter !!!

Bom vou postar aki minha cartinha pra familia....pois mta gente tem dúvidas em oq escrever....como começar....então ai vai a minha pra todos darem uma olhadinha !!
Dear Host Family...

First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Paula and I am 20 years. I worked at a kindergarten and daycare. I studied in the University, but as it would like to participate of the program Au Pair, I had that to lock my course to be able to dedicate me to my English. Me and my family live in a small town called Porto Feliz, countryside of the state os São Paulo, sotheast of Brazil. I like all kinds of sports, like voleyball, soccer and swing.
I have a sister Juliana (24) and a beautiful nephwe Guilherme (7), both live me and my parents. My mother Selma (46) is a teacher and my father Umberto (53) is a general assistant. We also have a dog called Balinha who is a part of the family, and a veru good friend to all of us.I regulary help my mother with the cooking and housework. During the morning, I worked in the school – kindergarten and daycare, of July to the December/07 I worked with children the ages of 4 and 6, I helped the teacher to watch the children in the activities of classroom, as recreation, painting, sing song for children, handicrafts knowledge of the alphabet and numbers, and of July to the December, I helped the teacher to watch the children the ages of 4 months and 2, I prepared the bottle, put to bed, gave bath and taught musics for the children. I I adored this group, therefore always I loved the kids. February to the December after the lunch, I worked the babysitter, I take care the Matheus (1), while its mother worked, I organized the toys and room, prepared his snacks and bottle, gives him bath. During the morning Matheus went for the daycare , it always brought drawings to paint, then always it helped it in the activities. I really enjoy this job, because I love work with children.
I have dicided to be an au pair in the United States, because I hope it can help improve my English. I would also like to meet new friends, get to know the United States and its culture and be more responsible and independent. I think this is the ideal way because I like children and I am used working after them.
Having experience with children, I think the au pair program is a opportunity for me to see the differences between the Brazilian way of life and way of life. I think it is very interesting and fascinating to discover other parts of the world.
I want to do my best on my job developing my tasks with perfection and study hard. I had a lovely and happy childhood and want to transmit this to the children that I will take care.

Paula Corrêa

Nenhum comentário: